5 Cities I'd Like to Visit | Weaving Pages: 5 Cities I'd Like to Visit

Saturday, 26 September 2015

5 Cities I'd Like to Visit


1. New York City, USA

IMAGE BY FRANCISCO DIEZ VIA WIKIMEDIA

Truth is, New York is just one of those cities I know one day in my life I'll need to go there. Even though it's not uncommon to see the famous skyline appear on your screen or in the background of your favourite movie, it doesn't take away the magic of imagining what it would be like to see it for yourself. Yellow taxi cabs, streets filled with sky high buildings and the lights illuminating Broadway; call me naive, but that's exactly what I picture. A girl can dream, right?
2. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
IMAGE BY ARTYOMIC VIA WIKIMEDIA

I'm lucky enough to have been to Brazil before, but I only got the chance to see Belo Horizonte. Of course, Brazil is a great big beautiful country, and though Belo Horizonte is brilliant, Rio would be a treat to visit. It's hard to describe, but I think being in Rio surrounded by the vastness of it all would feel phenomenal.

3. Bangkok, Thailand

IMAGE BY NIK CYCLIST VIA FOTOR. CC BY

I've always wanted to go to Thailand: crystal water, blue skies and beaches filled with rocks and greenery to explore. It's just my kind of thing, but then I also love Bangkok. All the lights and colours in this picture reflect what I'd hope to find there. From new flavours, to a whole new culture to learn from, Bangkok would be perfect to visit.
4. Amsterdam
IMAGE BY PATRICK CLENET VIA WIKIMEDIA

I must visit Amsterdam one day, and its only in part because of The Fault in Our Stars. The idea of sailing down the canal in a boat is amazing, and I love the style of the houses. All the different colours make me want to smile and not stop!

5. Salzburg

IMAGE BY JIUGUANG WANG VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS

Salzburg is just beautiful. I love how it looks, with the white buildings and lights glowing all around- it's kind of ethereal. If that doesn't convince me to want to go, I know the fact you can go on a Sound of Music tour of Salzburg will. Sign me up now!


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...