4+ Books You Won't Want to Miss This Summer | Weaving Pages: 4+ Books You Won't Want to Miss This Summer

Thursday, 23 July 2015

4+ Books You Won't Want to Miss This Summer


GUYYYSSS, Summer is finally here! Though the rain might say otherwise, we are finally in the months of sunshine. If you're anything like me, you'll have been planning your summer months before hand, and of course that includes what I'm going to be reading. My trusty kindle will be packed away with me on holiday, along with as many paperbacks I can fit into an already stuffed-to-the-brim suitcase. If you haven't decided what exactly you're going to be reading just yet, I definitely have some suggestions for you! This Is What Happy Looks Like is a definite if you're feeling like relaxing with a fluffy contemporary novel. It's such a cute story, and I can promise you that all of Jennifer E. Smith's books are great summer reads too!
If you're more into adventures or historical fiction, a good idea is to read That Burning Summer by Lydia Syson, as it's set in WW2 Britain and focuses on the relationship between a British girl and a Polish pilot. 
For more adventure, read any of E.Lockhart's books. We Were Liars is a good choice if you're in the need for something explosive, but if you're looking for a summer of road trips choose How To Be Bad. I'm an huge fan of roadtrips, so if you can't get enough of them go and read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. I'm super excited to open this one up as if it's anything like Matson's Since You've Been Gone (another perfect choice for summer!) I know I will be head over heels in love with it!


Have an amazing summer and read your socks off in the sun! What are your suggestions for brilliant summer reads?


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...