The Bookish Identity Tag | Weaving Pages: The Bookish Identity Tag

Saturday, 30 May 2015

The Bookish Identity Tag



I still get way too excited whenever I'm tagged to do something. Part of me is like EEEEEEE so thank you to Laura for being lovely and tagging me! I just really really like answering questions. Or talking. That last one makes more sense because now you get to hear a bunch of rambles from me! Since when I first read this tag, I absolutely loved it, I'm challenging anyone who feels the same to have a go- have fun :D

Which dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?


It has only dawned upon me now how amazingly hard this is going to be. Okay, so the default answer is The Wizarding World because who wouldn't want to go to Hogwarts!? How much fun would that be- you know, when Voldemort isn't chasing you and stuff... Still, I can think of so many worlds I love, but I'm definitely not choosing any dystopian worlds because tell me: when have you ever wished to be in The Hunger Games? Hmmm? Ruling all of that out, I do adore The Mortal Instruments world so maybe I'd just use a portal to get between the two? Then I'd be a shadowhunter-witch hybrid, which I think I could work with... ;)



Who would your partner be?


I'm not sure you want to go there. I have a list. Yes, it's a mental one, but it could possibly fill a blog of it's own with all the book boyfriends on it. I do however, have an undying love for Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles and Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses and anyone with the last name of Herondale. I could go on. I've not even made a dent in that list yet! But seriously- I love all my book boyfriends and I could NEVER choose! 


Who would be your Godly mother/father? (Percy Jackson)


I have read exactly one Percy Jackson book, so I stole Laura's idea and did a Demigod quiz. Out of three quizzes I took, I got Aphrodite for two and Apollo for one, so there you have it! I think 10 year old me back when I was studying Ancient Greece would be extremely pleased, because what 10 year old doesn't adore Aphrodite? So yes- I am very happy with this result, ahaha!



Would you be a Downworlder or a Nephilim? (The Moral Instruments)


Hands down a Nephilim. I'm sorry downworlders, but how could I turn down being a Shadowhunter? I think this is the one question where I haven't had to think because I'm already too caught up in my seraph blade-wielding day dreams. As per usual, you know. :)


Which house would you be in? (Harry Potter)


Oooh, ah this is where it gets complicated... You see, I've always thought of myself as a Gryffindor, but upon going on Pottermore and doing the house quiz, I became a Hufflepuff. Therefore, judgement is in the air about this one. Actually, this is a good chance to ask- what do you think is a better fit, Hufflepuff or Gryffindor? :D


Which faction would you be in? (Divergent)


Okay, you do not want to get me started on this one. I have given this much thought, but I also have extremely accurate results! Wooo! To start ruling things out, I could never be Erudite, because whilst I like reading and learning, I couldn't just live my life solely revolving around stuff like that. I would detest being Candor, because it's pretty messed up to make people tell their deepest secrets so that they never lie again... right!? Abnegation is probably the most well meaning faction ever, but I couldn't stand letting people walk all over me. The urge to give my opinions and debate about stuff would become to strong... I quite like Amity, because I consider myself to be a happy, enthusiastic person but they also have the trait of 'do anything to keep peace even if it's wrong' and I completely disagree with that. So I'd probably be eating A LOT of that bread to keep quiet... ;) Last but not least there is Dauntless, where I love the honourable, bad ass side of them but also question if I could ever jump off a moving train and a bridge and a whole lot of other things. BUT ALAS, I have an answer! At the Divergent premiere, I was sorted as being 'Divergent' so WHOOOP! And yes, you just read that paragraph for nothing...


What would your daemon be? (Northen Lights)


Please don't hate me when I say that I have never really got into the whole 'Northen Lights' story. So I did a quiz again and got a 'Dog' as according to the quiz I am "an all around friendly, agreeable person who makes a wonderful, trusting friend."

So there we have it! The Bookish Identity tag- hope you enjoyed it!


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...