The Weaving Pages Survey Results - PART II | Weaving Pages: The Weaving Pages Survey Results - PART II

Monday, 13 April 2015

The Weaving Pages Survey Results - PART II



Hi Lovelies!

I begun a survey a while back to ask people what they thought of Weaving Pages. I got some great responses and I wanted to share them with you as I enter my third year of blogging. Today I'm going to share the rest of my responses!

If you were me, what would you change/improve?

This bit of the survey is so useful, so thank you for the wonderful responses!

Some were about the design..

"Honestly not sure! Ummm maybe add a drop down menu (if possible)? :)"

"My one criticism of your blog as a visual experience is your use of a formal script for tab headers (and elsewhere) together with the loose and informal scripts you use for main headers. The overall look of your blog is informal (as is the tone of your writing). The more formal script slightly clashes with this. My training is in typography and this sort of thing tends to jump out at me. The overall look of your blog is excellent, however!"

"It's all so fabulous, I don't even know! Um, tidy the formatting? Add more blogs to the blog list? I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING I LOVE IT ALL"

"Honestly, I really do like the format of your blog, but maybe update the fonts? I really don't know 'cause I think it's fine, but if I really wanted it to appeal more to ME, I would probably update the graphics. ;)"

The posts needed a little improvement at times...

"I think I'd like it is features were a little longer. I look forward to them and then often they are very quick."

And some were way too fun to read!

"*speaks Portuguese bc i am you*"

Last but not least were the other comments!

Thank you so much for all the sweet things you said!! You're all sweet little munchkins ;)

"Just go with your gut - if you want to change something, change it. If not, don't! Write something because you want to and not because everyone else is doing it or someone has told you to."

"I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It's amazing. And it's, like, one of my absolute favourite blog names!!"

"I love your blog and I'm glad I've started communicating with you more."

So there you have it! I'll definitely be improving things based on people's answers- they were so useful, thank you!! If you missed Part 1 of this series, where you can hear about people's favourite posts and how this blog makes them feel, just click here to view it!


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...