IT'S MY BLOGOVERSARY!! WHOOOO! | Weaving Pages: IT'S MY BLOGOVERSARY!! WHOOOO!

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

IT'S MY BLOGOVERSARY!! WHOOOO!

GUYYSSSS! TWO YEARS!? WHOAAAHHH. I mean, this blog is still a baby, but when I look back to where I started and what I was like two years ago... it's just weird. I don't even remember what it feels like not to have a blog. Who did I rant to about evil characters I needed to punch?! OR WORSE; WHO DID I TALK TO ABOUT MY BOOK BOYFRIENDS. Sure, I also don't remember what it's like to not have a review to write but what's that compared to the utter joys and fangirling of book blogging?

Stepping away from the party poppers for a second, I haven't prepared anything too big like I did last year. It was so much fun to organise but these last few weeks have been like: WHAT IS TIME? and I have put away my 'go big or go home' motto and love for dramatics to just give you all a thank you because you definitely deserve it. :)

TO THE READERS:

You awesome person. Yes, you. Because you're amazing enough to give up a few seconds or minutes or even hours to read the little sentences I utter on this blog. 2 years ago, I had no clue about blogging. Nothing. Nada. But I kept pounding at the keyboard, and it was you that took a chance. You started reading, left the sweetest comments and made me laugh. You made me smile to think that someone actually enjoyed to read what I write, and that's why I get such excitement from giving you new posts and just trying my best to make this the best blog I can give you. It makes all the time, the effort and the 'I CAN'T LOOK AT A SCREEN ANY LONGER' moments worth it.

Thank you.

TO THE BLOGGERS:

You're all a fabulous bunch of unicorns, you know that right? The blogging universe had it's drama, but then again, what doesn't? Just know that every time you keep writing on your blog and being amazing bookish people, I'm there cheering you on, because I know you'd do the same for me. :) We're all bookish cheerleaders, and at the end of the day: 
 "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, ONCE WE KNOW, THAT WE ARE, WE'RE ALL STARS-" I'll stop don't worry. So keep doing your blogging thing and spread the bookish love with a smile!

Thank you.

TO THE AUTHORS:

Oh you wonderful people! Where would anyone be without you, lets be honest? We'd all be sitting at home staring at walls before going out and staging a revolution demanding that WE WANT BOOKS. That would not be pretty- no one gets between me and my books. ;) Nevertheless, I'm very thankful for what you do. Writing takes A LOT of work. It probably takes a lot of tears and half of your sanity too- it happens when you're passionate about something. ;) I hope that by blogging I've been able to give back a little, and I know that all the authors I've met have been amazing. Some have made me laugh way too loud and smile to the point that my cheeks twitch. Some have made me cry happy tears and the tears a blood that come when they kill of my favourite characters. It's okay. I forgive you. Kind of.

Thank you.

TO THE PUBLISHERS:

You band of incredible books lovers! Once again, all this bookishness would not be possible without you!! You make it your job to get books from authors to readers, and for that I could not be more thankful! I hope that by blogging I've also helped you out, and made all your efforts worth it. You certainly have for me. I remember the first time I heard back from a publisher 2 years ago, and that feeling was amazing. You took a chance on me and it helped me shape this blog into what it is today. Even now, if I email a marketing assistant or anyone in your teams that I've been in contact with only to find out they changed jobs, I always miss them. They've always been there to tell me about new books, authors and have given me opportunities that I am ever grateful for.

Thank you.

TO THE PEOPLE:

Think about it: you all only have to put up with me through the internet. Now my family. They have to put up with me EVERY DAY. IMAGINE THAT. They take me places, listen to my bookish rants and are just always there. THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL BECAUSE YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I WON'T SHUT UP. That takes a lot of epic personalities ;)

Thank you.

Now- LET THE THIRD YEAR OF BLOGGING COMMENCE, AND LET IT BE AS AWESOME AS THE LAST.


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...