I Love the Twitter Favourite Button WAY too much | Weaving Pages: I Love the Twitter Favourite Button WAY too much

Friday, 17 April 2015

I Love the Twitter Favourite Button WAY too much

And I just can't help it. My fingers itch to press that little star and I even do it subconsciously where before I know it a sea of little highlighted stars laughs before me. I bet the people on the other end of the notifications aren't laughing, which is why I have to reign myself in and take control. IT'S A REAL ISSUE.

I'm always being selective with what I favourite, so that not every single tweet ranging from a ':)' to 'ASDFGHJKL' is being marked as the best thing in the world. (Though they kind of are, ehehe) Still, no matter how much self-restraint I exercise I always, always end up with an infinitive amount of tweets favourited. Then I panic and go on a big 'unfavourite spree' to try and make myself feel better. 

I don't know...are you annoyed when people favourite your tweets too much? TELL MEE, PLEASE! If you aren't and ever find yourself in need of getting 9999 tweets favourited, just start a conversation with me! You'll feel better in no time ;) One thing though- I will not apology for exploding your notifications...!


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...