Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Frank Porter - Since You've Been Gone | Weaving Pages: Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Frank Porter - Since You've Been Gone

Thursday, 23 April 2015

Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Frank Porter - Since You've Been Gone

HELLLOO!

Guess what?! I finally have created another book boyfriends post!! I haven't done one for so long, and frankly (excuse the pun) I'm ashamed of myself. I need to uphold the book boyfriend love on this blog, or so help me. Basically, if I start slacking off this feature again, shout at me. It's the one time I'll go and stand in a corner to reflect about what I've done ;)

But never mind all that. We need to get on with this! Today, I'm presenting to you the wonderful Frank Porter from Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. It's a brilliant book (that made me cry au contraire to what the ice cream cones on the front suggested) and Frank is just as brilliant as a book boyfriend. Thank you to the lovely Hazel and Holly for helping me out here! :D


I really hope you have enjoyed meeting Frank! He's just as awesome as Holly and Hazel have said he is! You should really read the book to get the full context of how sweet he really is- you will LOVE it! My review can be found here if you still aren't convinced. :)
P.S: HERE'S A CAT GIF FOR YOU <3

This is my dream cat. COME TO ME. :D


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...