This is a lovely Valentine's post for you all, which I hope is just as good as all the chocolate you're hopefully getting! Then again- what can beat chocolate?
Man Crates is a company that ships gifts for men in custom wooden crates that have to be opened with a crow bar. Yes- a crow bar. I don't know about you, but I want to push the men aside- I want one of these! Since February 14th is today, I've selected 5 items I would put in a Man Crate to help someone on a date. Of course, it is bookish themed, so enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Books are a must. They will help you ALWAYS. Whether you're in need of date ideas (Archery anyone?) or just some idea of every fangirl's perfect guys (*cough* The Herondales *cough*) books are the way to go. Not to mention, people who read ARE AWESOME and it will earn anyone some serious brownie points- at least in my books!
2. Chocolate is an essential, along with all the books. Everyone loves chocolate, unless they are allergic to it, so it works as a gift or if you're in need of treating yourself: CHOCOLATE! It is the key to anyone's heart. ;)
3. I love the smell of books. They smell GORGGEOOUUSSS. Which is why I tracked down this Paperback scented cologne spray. YOU CAN SMELL LIKE BOOKS. WHAT MORE COULD ANYONE WANT. This would be like having a paperback with you at all times.... Perfect!
4. I have yet to get a Harry Potter wand, and I would possibly marry someone on the spot if they bought me one. Then I could finally convince myself that the owl meant to deliver my Hogwarts letter got stuck in a tree on the way. I'm sure many others feel the same way, ahaha!
5. Last but not least, in case everythhinngggg goes wrong on Valentine's Day, you can always use a time turner. Just make sure to not let past you see you... ;)
That's all for today! Have a lovely Valentine's Day- have fun and be respectful and kind to others- and make sure to have a look at Man Crates! Their products look like a lot of fun, so go have a peek. :)