A Monthly Recap: January | Weaving Pages: A Monthly Recap: January

Monday, 2 February 2015

A Monthly Recap: January

Hello Everyone!!

JANUARY IS OVER. WHAT. Excuse me while I weep over the fact that 2015 is one month in and I still haven't stopped writing '2014'. In fact, I'm pretty sure the other day I wrote '2012'. Lets not mention that, hmm? Anywho, January has been a month of ice, cold, ideas, cold and a few more deranged ideas caused by the lack of heat. Don't we just love it when I'm dramatic? ;D HAPPY ONE MONTH IN 2015 and on with the recap!


Reviews:

That was a pretty good month for books, don't you think? Look out for a review of The Great Gatsby!


Awesome/Important Stuff:
Around the Blogosphere:
Favourite Book:

 I'm Reading...

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Top 5 Songs:
Take Away the Books:
  • It's been snowing and it's beauuuttttiifull. It's also cold, windy, and becomes a death trap once it turns to ice. But still. Sledging = YAY!
  • The 100 came back and I am a bigger fangirl than ever before, hence all the posts on the subject. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just go take a peek at my twitter. You're bound to understand why I love it. ALSO: GO WATCH.
  • Since I'm on the topic of TV shows, I'm also waiting patiently for Agents of SHIELD to come back from the midseason break. I NEED MY FITZSIMMONS! I'm thinking of starting Agent Carter too- anyone seen that?
  • Been busy watching The Hobbit films, and I am in LOVE with that world! I officially need to read the book, and I'm definitely going to start watching The Lord of The Rings. The battle scenes in The Hobbit were EPIC. It's an amazing film.
Lets hope that February is slightly warmer, don't you think? 




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...