My Aims for 2015 | Weaving Pages: My Aims for 2015

Thursday, 1 January 2015

My Aims for 2015


Hello Everyone!

Last year, my aims were to be better at commenting, read at least one classic, and write a book. I've kind of manage two of these, I think, which is quite good! I did get better at commenting- I've been going through my bloglovin' feed each weekend and trying to comment as much as possible. I've also been trying to comment back whenever someone comments on this blog. I've started writing a story, and though it's currently in progress, I have lots of ideas and I'm enjoying writing it so far! The read a classic aim? That failed. I did try a few times, but alas, it was to no avail. *sigh*

But what are my aims for next year? Where do I want to go with this blog? Well, I've come up with the following:
What Will Come With This New Bloggy Year?

I'm hoping many opportunities will arise next year and with that will come loads more fun, books and general fangirly-ness!! This year there were definitely some things that happened that I did not expect, so who knows what 2015 will bring? I hope that it'll be just as great for as for you. :)

What do I Want to Happen?

Well, I guess I'd really love to really get this blog out there, and spread the love of YA and reading. I'd love to be able to start sharing all this bookishness not just with those of us who already love reading, but maybe with those who don't. I'd like to really impress on people that reading is a gateway to worlds of opportunities and that YA shouldn't be overlooked like it often is. It's what the future generation is reading after all, but that doesn't mean it can't be for anyone of any age or skill.

What Content do I Want to See?

This year, I've been trying to make sure my content is much wider than just reviews. I know that fun, unique, personal posts are the ones I like to read best so I've tried to incorporate that into this blog a bit more. I want to think outside of the box with my posts, and as a result I'm trying to share my opinions more and make things different. I'm always thinking up new ideas too, but they don't always make it to post stage! Another thing I've been trying is to link books with other things. I did this with my Xmas Files posts where I brought in fashion and decorations. I'm not sure if I will continue doing that, but if you want to, I started lifestyle blog where you can have a peek at all those sort of posts! Anyone spot the Harry Potter reference in the title?

I guess all of that is my aim for 2015- it's going to be an adventure, but I'm excited! Make sure you join me with all the new bookish love :D




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...