You're The One That I Want: Books I Want To Read in 2015 | Weaving Pages: You're The One That I Want: Books I Want To Read in 2015

Sunday, 28 December 2014

You're The One That I Want: Books I Want To Read in 2015

2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

I am SO excited for this, and *squeeee* I am lucky enough to also have an ARC! I love all of Sarah's books, and I have my fingers crossed for more badass characters, more OTPs and more FEEELLLSSSS.

0. All Fall Down by Ally Carter

I have read all of Ally Carter's YA books to date, and I am ready to take on another series. Whilst her other two series have been spy and robber based, this one is all about the world of ambassadors. I sure can't wait to dive into it ;)

1. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

I loved the dark, gothic tale of Holly's other book The Coldest Girl in Coldtown and if this book is remotely as good as that one was IT WILL BE A WINNER! I've got my fingers crossed for just as much love as last time. 

5. All That Glitters by Holly Smale

The last Geek Girl book left me reeling with my shipping feels and I NEEDDDD to know what happens next! I'm also looking forward to the bundle of laughs this should hopefully bring, and the perfectly awkward characters I love.

2015 seems to have in store some great books! What are you looking forward too?


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...