Merry Christmas! | Weaving Pages: Merry Christmas!

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas!


Hello Everyone!!

I hope you're having a brilliant December so far, and YESSS!! CHRISTMAS IS FINALLY HERE!! I just wanted a quick post to say Merry Christmas to you all and to thank you for sticking with me throughout 2014- it's been a great adventure! Hopefully it'll be even better in 2015, and I hope that goes for you too. :) 

As a little thank you, I've made three graphics for you to use Personally. That means you can use them on your blogs, etc. as long as you're not making money from your blog. If you are and still want to use these, please contact me so that we can figure out one of the Creative Licences thingys. Anyway- I hope you like these graphics, and that you have a brilliant Christmas!! To download your Xmas present, just right-click on the image and save as. Here they are:


I hope you like them, and that you have an AMAZING end to 2014! Love you guys! :)




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...