Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish


Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get

1. I am highly anticipating this. I was left with so many feels after reading Cress, that as soon as I get my hands on Winter you will be able to hear me from across the globe. Sorry about that. :D

2. This is another series ender that I am ready to run miles for. One of my OTPs is in this series, and after getting no kiss in World After I AM DESPERATE to see some progress. I should really be worried in case everyone dies, but I'm more like: YAYY! OTPS FOR THE WIN!

3. Yet another one of my OTPs is in this book, and I am desperate to see more of Liam and Ruby!! I'm hoping to get this for Christmas and then I will be able to bury myself in a book with all the action. This is also another series ender, so I'm desperately hoping it'll be a good one!

4. I remember reading the first book around the time my blog was starting out, so I think I'm going to need a bit of a recap of what happened. There's been a lot of books between now and then! Still, I'm definitely excited to see what happens with this one. :)

5. I absolutely loved The Host. I really did, but I've been waiting for the sequel FOREVER. And it doesn't even have a release date so the anticipation is terrible! Ah well, as soon as it comes out I'll read it. :)

6. Love Bomb is the sequel to Flirty Dancing which was the most cutesy, lovable thing ever! I can't wait to see what other H.O.T book boyfriends Jenny McLachlan comes up with for this one, and I'm sure that it will be an amazing sequel!

7. After The Rain gave me an awesome heroine who's standards of survival I could actually achieve, I am definitely excited to continue with Ruby's adventures. I'm not sure how much death and destruction this sequel will bring, but hopefully it won't be all bad. ;D

8. I've got a review copy of this waiting for me on my kindle, and I can't wait to get round to reading it! This is probably one of my favourite dark, gothic series and I need to see what happens!

9. I still haven't got over the amount of betrayal that was revealed in the last book, and somehow, I still haven't read this one! I need to see if something has been done about that betrayal. I NEED it!

10. There are so many sequels that haven't been named yet, but I didn't want to include a bunch of series-name-#2 or series-name-#5 in the list. So instead, here is a big shout out to all the series I can't wait to read the sequels to: Throne of Glass, The Maze Runner, Geek Girl and LOTS more!




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...