Since You've Been Gone Playlists #1 | Weaving Pages: Since You've Been Gone Playlists #1

Saturday, 22 November 2014

Since You've Been Gone Playlists #1


Hello Everyone!

You may remember me declaring in my review of this wonderful book, Since You've Been Gone, just how much I loved the playlists featured in it. In fact, I loved them so much I decided I HAD to put them together on Youtube, and I'm now planning to share them with you guys. Today's playlist is the first one featured in the book: Run, Emily, Run! Enjoy!



So what do you think? I've fallen in love with some of the songs on here. I can't stop singing Galveston, and True North is simply beautiful- definitely my favourite! Even if you haven't read the book (Which I HIGHLY recommend you do) have a look and see if Emily's music taste convinces you to read it even more.

Also, here are some pictures I took with my phone whilst I was reading this:


I was just playing around and ended up with this. :)
I had also just painted my nails with black roses for Halloween- do you like them?




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...