A Monthly Recap: November | Weaving Pages: A Monthly Recap: November

Sunday, 30 November 2014

A Monthly Recap: November

Hello Everyone!!

DECEMBER BEGINS TOMORROW!! IT'S SO EXCITING!! I'm very busy at the moment, but I'm counting down the days till the holidays come to pass and I get to lie in and properly enjoy the festive season!

What have you been getting up to in the lead up to Decemeber, and what will you be doing when it arrives tomorrow? I've been going all out with the Christmas spirt. Our tree is up, the leaves are on the ground and whenever I have some spare time I'm making decorations. I've made a string christmas tree and a garland as well as bought some things. Would you be interested in a post on decorations?
A photo posted by Rita (@weavingpages) on


A photo posted by Rita (@weavingpages) on

Reviews:
Awesome/Important Stuff:
Around the Blogosphere:
  • Georgia created an awesome graphic for her review of A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray.
  • The Book Shimmy Awards are in their final round! Make sure you go and vote. :)
  • Amber is having another Debutathon :D I had a load of fun joining in last year, even though I was so busy. I plan on taking part again this year, so watch out for my sign-up post!

Take Away the Books:
  • I WENT TO SEE MOCKINGJAY. IT WAS AMAZING AND IT KILLED MY FEELS AND OH MY GOSH IT IS PERFECTION.
  • The Jurassic World trailer is out! I'm SOOO excited! I'm a huge fan of Jurassic Park if you haven't realised yet, and I'm hoping this film will be awesome.
  • I went to see a musical called Blood Brothers, and that was also amazing. I highly recommend it, even though the story is extremely sad. Like TFiOS sad. YES, I CRIED THAT MUCH. I HAD A MELTDOWN. XD
Have fun counting down to Christmas, and remember to keep on smiling! :)




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...