7 Discussions To Make You Think | Weaving Pages: 7 Discussions To Make You Think

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

7 Discussions To Make You Think

Hello Everyone!!

I thought that today, I'd give you a little round-up of some previous discussions I've done. You never know when they can apply, so have a look and see what you think. :)


You are reading correctly. I stated the obvious and there we have it: Jace is SO MUCH BETTER THAN ONE DIRECTION. AND OTHER BOY BANDS IN GENERAL.
Who needs One Direction anyway?
Inês: I tried to read some lines ... I'VE ANSWERED.

Rita: More specifically, YOU CHASED ME ROUND THE HOUSE TRYING TO READ LINES FROM THE END. I HAD TO HIDE. I WAS TRAUMATISED.

Inês: Ines is not here. Please leave a message after the beep. *beep*
Maybe hype and fandoms affect a book- sometimes for the best, and sometimes for the worst. I know for some people, hype makes them kind of scared to read a book, and for others they tend to try books that have lots of hype around them. 

Ines: People always start asking me how to say something in Portuguese, or ask me to teach them something in Portuguese.

Rita: It's the same for me. It's always really hard to know what to say because I find it hard to just think of something off the top of my head! You sometimes get people who constantly plague you with questions like that, and it can be a bit awkward.. Most people react well though, and asking me how to say something doesn't really annoy me. 


Thinking back to the times when I've DNF'd a book, I've either been in a reading slump or the book was making me feel bad. When I say the latter, I mean maybe the book was boring me, maybe it was making me think "What on earth is this!?" or maybe I just hated all the characters.


TERRIBLE. JUST SO TERRIBLE.

You know how many posts had built up the last time I went and looked? 160. ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY POSTS. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?


Seriously. I just don't get them. I mean, I get what they're for and what they mean, but I'm just clueless when it comes to telling people what genre a book is. C L U E L E S S. I'm just terrible because I think that a book is a certain genre, and then it's not and I realise why I was wrong, but I still continue to find genres about as hard eating a book. WHAT MONSTER WOULD DO THAT? 

So there you have it! A list of past discussions that you may enjoy taking a look at.
Bye! xx


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...