The Maze Runner Movie | Weaving Pages: The Maze Runner Movie

Sunday, 19 October 2014

The Maze Runner Movie


Hello Everyone!

Last Saturday, I went to go watch The Maze Runner with my family, AND OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING. JUST. WOW. WOWOWOWOWOWOW. I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND ASDFGHJKL..

Anyway, as you can pretty much tell, I absolutely loved it. Just- GAH. IT WAS PERFECT. You see, sadly, I almost expect Hollywood to sometimes go ruin my perfectly loved books with their terrible movies that make you shudder, so I was scared that The Maze Runner would get back from the operating table with half it's organs missing.
IT DIDN'T. I CAME BACK WITH ALL IT'S ORGANS AND RAINBOWS AS A BONUS.

So WHY exactly was it so amazing?

Well, personally, I felt that just everything was spot on. I agreed with the casting, the film stuck completely to the book, the special effects were brilliant, and most of all, the action was amazing. AMAZING. There was fights, run-for-your-life moments, really creepy creatures, and just general action that was like an adrenaline rush. My heart was beating along with the film, and I felt that I got really into it. It was just perfection.

The casting was spot on?

Bearing in mind that I haven't read the first book in a while, I thought that the casting was just perfect. To be completely honest, I saw the stills for the movie before I read the book. So... the reason I picked it up may have been because I tool one look at Dylan O'Brien's face and though: OH MY GOODNESS HE IS SO GORGEOUS I MUST READ THIS.

Seriously, just LOOK at his face. JUST LOOK. I swear I spent half of the film elting at the sight of him... *swoon* I NEED THE NEXT FILM ALREADY.
What about the creepy crawly things?

The creepy crawly things, also known as the grievers, were somethings I was really looking forward to seeing how they would be portrayed. In my head, I pictured them as slug-like things that had bits of metal sticking out. The grievers in the film weren't exactly like what I pictured, but they were probably a load more scary and realistic than what I had pictured. I mean, a slug isn't exactly going to run after you and eat you... Unless it's Ross...



Will I buy this on DVD?
OF COURSE! I AM DESPERATE TO WATCH THIS AGAIN! 

Bye! xx


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...