The Halloween Tag | Weaving Pages: The Halloween Tag

Monday, 27 October 2014

The Halloween Tag

Hello Wonderful Spooky People!

Halloween is this week. THIS WEEK. I have been getting my costume together, and now am in the midst of hoping everything arrives on time. I'll tell you all what I dressed up during my October recap, deal?

To celebrate this lovely, spooky occasion, I have decided to create a Halloween Tag, consisting of 5 quick questions to get you all in the Halloween spirit! Here they are, along with my answers. :)


1. The Vampire - A book that sucked out your feels AND KILLED THEM. ;)

Take Back the Skies, anyone? I don't think I've fully regained my full amount of feels after TBTS took them, set fire to them, and then STAMPED ON THE ASHES. Yes. It hurt that much. *Weeps*

2. The Witch - A book that cast a spell on you, that you were enchanted with.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I'm literally enchanted and in love with that book. It got to the point where I took AGGEEESS to finish the last few pages because I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END!! Plus, LEVVIIIII!! I love him ;)

3. The Skeleton - A book that was simple, but worked perfectly.

Listening for Lucca. Hands down. That book is so simple, yet so amazing and perfect. You should definitely read it. It just works amazingly, and I just loved it. Go read it!

4. The Werewolf - A book that made you so angry you almost didn't recognise yourself. 

Well then, don't get me started on The Moment Collector. *clutches feels in agony* THAT ENDING. IT WAS.. AHH. JUST. ARGH. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME. JUST ARGHHHHH. I LOVE THE MOMENT COLLECTOR AND I HATE IT BECAUSE IT KILLED MY FEELS, OKAY.

5. The Zombie - A book that had you reading throughout the night.

Oh, City of Heavenly Fire, what you did to me.. I was up till midnight reading you, and SOBBING MY EYES OUT AS YOU KILLED MY FEELS. I'm pretty sure something important was happening the next day, but ah well, I survived the zombie look. ;)


I hope you enjoy this! I tag anyone who would like to do this tag, as well as:

Cat @ Through A Cat's Eyes
Hawwa @ It Was Lovely Reading You
Shazina @ The Book Chapter

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...