It's A Wide Bookish World Sign Ups | Weaving Pages: It's A Wide Bookish World Sign Ups

Sunday, 5 October 2014

It's A Wide Bookish World Sign Ups


Hello Everyone!!

As you're probably aware, bloggers come from all over the world. I'm pretty sure we're tucked into every single corner of the globe and people don't even realise. *high five* It's like we're a secret organisation. Since people live in so many different places, it's pretty common to get a serious case of Wanderlust, so what I would like to do is start a little feature where bloggers can share a little bit about the place where they live, or their home country, etc.

The aim would be to have a blogger share whatever they want about the place where they live, their home country, where they would like to live, through any means they want every once in a while on this blog. You could use pictures, make a vlog or video, write a short story or poem- anything you want really! I just want everyone to gain some enjoyment from all the different places in the world. :)

I would do an example, but since I've already done loads of posts on my home country, Portugal, I'll just link to them here, here and here.

Below is a sign-up form so that you can join in:



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...