I Guess It's Time I Told You... I am TERRIBLE at keeping up with Bloglovin' | Weaving Pages: I Guess It's Time I Told You... I am TERRIBLE at keeping up with Bloglovin'

Friday, 17 October 2014

I Guess It's Time I Told You... I am TERRIBLE at keeping up with Bloglovin'

TERRIBLE. JUST SO TERRIBLE.

You know how many posts had built up the last time I went and looked? 160. ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY POSTS. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?

I'm lazy, that's why. I always tell myself that at the end of each week, I'll go through and read all the posts. Then that Sunday, something comes up. I have to revise, I go out, I get distracted... SOMETHING happens, and from then on, the snowball effect starts. The snowball rolls and rolls and rolls until BAM! 160 posts, and I'm pretty sure it's been higher than that before.

Miraculously, I somehow manage to find some determination inside me and I ACTUALLY MANAGE TO READ AND COMMENT ON POSTS.*high fives everyone* So that's why, the next time you find one of my comments on your 3 week old post, I AM NOT BEING CREEPY. HONEST. The snowball effect just caught up with me and I ended up buried under an avalanche.

I LOVE ALL YOUR POSTS, by the way. When I get my daily bloglovin' email, there are always a series of oohs and ahhhs when I look through it quickly. Of course, I never get time to read anything in the morning, so THE SNOWBALL BEGINS TO ROLL AGAIN. Basically, I need to combat my laziness/forgetfullness. I'm getting better at it though, YAY!

Tell me, are you terrible at getting through your blog feed too? What's the highest amount of posts you have ended up with in your 'snowball'? 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...