Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Butterfly | Weaving Pages: Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Butterfly

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Butterfly

Hello Everyone!

Whilst deciding this post, I realised that I'm kind of needing a few more book boyfriends!! I've featured a lot of my favourite ones, but I would really like to hear suggestions from you guys on which book boyfriend should be on the blog. Also, what do you think of having a few Book Boyfriend wars? And if the 'wars' did occur, what would you like to see featured in them? Tell me through the comments, twitter, email- anything really! I would LOVE to hear feedback!

Thank you to Rachel, Charli and Arianne for helping out with this! Also, lookout for me looking for your help on Twitter if you'd like to be involved with this. :)


I hope you liked this post! Go read The Elites if you want to know more about Butterfly- it's a great book, and you can read my review here.

Bye! xx




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...