Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish


Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List
Daughter of Smoke & Bone - Laini Taylor
The last book in this series came out a while ago and everyone seemed to be freaking out a little, which made me be like: I NEED TO READ THIS. Long story short, I'm hoping to read this soon. :)

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
The lovely Fi gave me this book in a book swap, and I REALLY want to read this soon because Tahereh seems like such an awesome author. People keep telling me I need to get round to starting Shatter Me, so I plan to fulfil that this autumn.

Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson
I bought this before the holidays, but since I then went to Portugal for a month, I couldn't read this since I was banned from taking any books after weighing down my suitcase last year... I WAS LEFT FOR A MONTH WITH ONLY MY KINDLE FOR SURVIVAL. *deep breath* Anyway, I'm reluctant to leave this till next summer, so I'm going to attempt to read it before Winter.. XD

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Now that I am in love with Fangirl, I am super excited to read Eleanor & Park. I hope it's AWESOME-SAUCE, and that my feelings will be spared. Will they...?

The Memory Keepers by Natasha Ngan
Natasha is one of my favourite authors, which means I'm SO excited for this! I've got a copy already, and after reading The Elites last year I've got my fingers crossed for more amazing names, stories and book boyfriends!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I feel like the whole blogoverse worships this series, and you know what? I don't think they need any explanation because it looks SO, AMAZINGLY CUTE!! I NEED TO READ IT!


Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN!? DO I?? IT'S HEIRRRR OF FIRREEEEEE.

Monument 14 - Emmy Laybourne
I have had this for a year. A YEAR. THIS IS SHAMEFUL. I NEED TO READ THESE BOOKS QUICKER. *hits head off wall*

Half Bad - Sally Green
It's SIGNED, AND LOOKS SO AWESOME. IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO WRECK MY FEELINGS BUT AH WELL.

We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
I got half-way through, and then put it down. I know. Now I think about it, I'm actually kind of scared to read it... Everyone has LOVED it and I wasn't feeling that amazed whilst reading, you know? But I am determined to finish it, and I WILL.

What's on your autumn TBR pile? Any of the same books as me? What are your opinions of the ones on my list?


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...