My TBR Pile.. | Weaving Pages: My TBR Pile..

Sunday, 7 September 2014

My TBR Pile..


Hello Everyone!

When I started this blog, I used to do book hauls, and 'What the Postman Brought' kind of posts all the time, but then I just kind of stopped. I told myself I would do it the next week, and then the next, and then the next... and then POOF! They vanished from this blog. That's why I decided to just do a huge post on every book that is on my TBR pile. I do have a few books on my kindle too, but those shall be ommited for the purposes of this post.. XD Also, there are a LOT of books, as you can imagine so I won't be doing any big explanations of what I'm looking forward to read, etc. Some books I have bought myself, some have been gifts, and others have been provided by the publisher so thank you to the lovely people who send me books for review! Lets get started then..

(Top to Bottom) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi, Life After Life by Kate Atkinson, Wool by Hugh Howey.

(Top to Bottom) Antigoddess by Kendare Blake, The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau, Out of Control by Sarah Alderson (AND IT'S SIGNED! EEEEKKKK) and HalfBad by Sally Green (IT'S ALSO SIGNNEEDDD EEEKKK!)

(Top to Bottom) The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien, Amy & Matthew by Cammie McGovern, The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson, Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo, Goddess by Laura Powell, Grace and the Guiltless by Erin Johnson and Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne

(Top to Bottom) Mutant City by Steve Feasey, Earthfall by Mark Walden, The Enemy by Charlie Higson (IT'S SIGNED!!) Fallen by Lauren Kate, We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (I started then stopped..) and The Maleficent Seven by Derek Landy (What do you think of this one..?)

(Top to Bottom) As Red As Blood by Salla Simukka, Listening For Lucca by Suzanne LaFleur, They Do It With Mirrors by Agatha Christie, After the Funeral by Agatha Christie, My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. (Opinions on this one?)


(Top to Bottom) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (Currently Reading, but this is a schedule post...), Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson and Looking For Alaska by John Green.

(Top to Bottom) Lone Wolf by Robert Muchamore, Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz and Michael Johnston, Deliverance by C.J. Redwine (I need the first two in the series, though.. ), Land by Alex Campbell, The Memory Keepers by Natasha Ngan and Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas. (AHHHHH!)

I hope you enjoyed this! Now, I ask of you one small favour: Look at the books on my TBR pile, and tell me what you thought about the ones you've read! Did you like them, love them or hate them? Did you cry your eyes out or laugh so hard your sides hurt? I want to know, so please tell me!

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...