Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Levi | Weaving Pages: Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Levi

Friday, 19 September 2014

Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Levi


Hello Everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've displayed all my wonderous book boyfriends on this blog, right!? Anywho, I am back with one of my favourite bookish guys EVER: LEVI! I recently (Yep, this is scheduled!) read Fangirl and it has become one of my favourite books ever, and I know lots of people love Levi too! Thank you to Lucy, Kim and Natasha for participating!


I hope you enjoyed this little post and that We've convinced you to go out and read Fangirl so that you can meet Levi!

Bye! xx



rita xo

1 comment:

  1. So love Fangirl and love love love Levi! I completely agree with Kim that he is the sweetest ever! Great post! Looking forward to more book boyfriends. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...