DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ TAKE BACK THE SKIES | Weaving Pages: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ TAKE BACK THE SKIES

Monday, 18 August 2014

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ TAKE BACK THE SKIES

Hello Everyone!!

Today's post is, unfortunately, only for those who have read Take Back the Skies, unless you don't mind getting majorly spoiled.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. If you haven't read this book, then I strongly recommend you do and you should also read my review to help convince you. ;)  Anyway, for those who have read Take Back the Skies, hopefully this post will amuse you as well as make you start sobbing along with me. So no one can complain I didn't warn about spoilers:~

SPOILERS AHEAD!

SPOILERS AHEAD!

SPOILERS AHEAD!


Why Lucy Saxon Should Bring Fox Back To Life:

Dear Lucy Saxon, 

I am writing to express my vehement need for you to bring Fox back to life. It is very important. Very. Here is a list of extremely important reasons:

1. Cat is incomplete without him and SHE CAN'T BE WITH JAMES. IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE. FOX.

2. I will have to continue my life pretending that the last 10% of the book doesn't exist and that is a cruel thing to force a person to do.

3. IT WAS TRUE LOVE. Cat is now agreeing to an arranged marriage and she's not marrying for love and she is no longer promoting a good message.. I CRY FOR HER.

4. I am distraught. Every time I see a fox I will cry and therefore not be able to fulfil my dream of becoming a vet and therefore Take Back the Skies will have ruined my life indirectly.

5. IT'S FOX. HE'S GORGEOUS.

6. I will cry with happiness if he does come back to life.

7. I will be unable to read any further books in the series if he doesn't come back to life as I won't be able to read a single word without crying. 

8. I will organise a petition to bring him back to life and ask the government to make it a law.

9. JAMES HAS GOT WHAT HE WANTED AND NOW I HAVE A LOAD OF IRRATIONAL HATRED TOWARDS HIM.

10. You would be known as the most badass author ever because you bring characters back to life AWESOMELY.

11. You missed a great opportunity to have Fox barge into the wedding at the 'does anyone object?' stage. You could even have used it as an excuse to play Taylor swift's 'Speak Now'. Taylor Swift would beg you to use her song.. *writes letter to Taylor Swift*

12. I will spend the rest of my life analysing the book for clues Fox is still alive.

13. THEY COULD HAVE HAD DECADES.

14. You would defy society hierarchy by having the (GORGEOUS) commoner live as opposed to the prince.

15. I have never cried so much at reading the words 'I Do' and it wasn't happy tears..

16. I will glare at everyone with the name James.

17. I will become a crazy old cat lady who talks to her cats about how much they must miss Fox.

18. 

I hope this list convinces you to bring the gorgeous boy that is Fox back to life. *Puppy dog eyes* Plllleeeaaasseeeee.

Yours, a slightly over-emotional fan,

Rita


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...