A Monthly Recap: June | Weaving Pages: A Monthly Recap: June

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

A Monthly Recap: June


Hello Everyone!

After committing some major fails when it comes to actually recapping what's been going on the blog, I have some how sat down and decided to make myself remember to do this! I hope your proud of me because I'm still attempting to get the blog back on track after struggling with updating frequently this year... I NEED TO STOP BEING LAAAZYYY. Anyway, Thank you for sticking with me, even on the days where there should have been new content and instead there was nothing.. I LOVE YOU ALL! *hugs*


Reviews:
Awesome/Important Stuff:
Around the Blogosphere:
Favourite Book:


Take Away the Books:
  • I have my Grade 6 Ballet Exam next month! I'm hoping it will go well, so wish me luck!
  • I am thinking about going on a Spanish Exchange trip next year. It sounds really exciting but also scary, so I'm still thinking about whether or not I'll be going. I know that I'll regret it if I don't go, and maybe it's something that I should just go for. We'll see.. You'll hear about it soon!
  • It's nearly the summer holidays, so YAYYY! That does mean I'll be in Portugal for the whole of August, so you'll have to bear with me as the posts will be kind of random... However, you will get a recap of my holidays like last time and hopefully you'll like that? I think we're planning on going to the Benfica stadium so I'm excited for that!
  • Next year is going to be more demanding for me in terms of exams.. What I may start doing, depending on how I'm feeling, is posting when I can instead of a schedule, but I'm thinking too far ahead here! We'll see how it goes and I'll tell you my decision.
I hope you had a great June! Anything exciting happen or will you be doing any fun things next month? Tell me!

Bye! xx
 



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...