After committing some major fails when it comes to actually recapping what's been going on the blog, I have some how sat down and decided to make myself remember to do this! I hope your proud of me because I'm still attempting to get the blog back on track after struggling with updating frequently this year... I NEED TO STOP BEING LAAAZYYY. Anyway, Thank you for sticking with me, even on the days where there should have been new content and instead there was nothing.. I LOVE YOU ALL! *hugs*
Letter From A Reader: Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Farewell From A Reader: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Look out for reviews of Run and A Breath of Frost next month!
Bookish Events: Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan
Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
Bookified: The TFiOS Wrecking Ball (A.K.A. Me and Zoe rewrote Wrecking Ball)
Recent Stuff: A Little Tidying Up
The Book Sacrifice Tag
Q&A with Sarah Alderson on her new NA book Come Back To Me
Around the Blogosphere:
- Hawwa has done an AMAZING post on all the certain words (Okay, anyone?) and phrases that often cause us fangirls to cry. It is BRILLIANT.
- Debbie from Snuggling on the Sofa went to BEA this year! She has done two vlogs on her awesome book haul, but I also definitely recommend that you read all of her blog- it's brilliant!
- I am in awe at Ruby's infographic on Harry Potter name etymology. I love it and I think you will too!
Top 5 Posts:Take Away the Books:
- Q& A With Sarah Alderson
- Bookish Events: Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan
- Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Peeta Mellark (Uhh.. Don't ask.. 'Peeta Mellark' seems to bring all the people to my blog!?)
- Bookified: TFiOS Wrecking Ball
- I have my Grade 6 Ballet Exam next month! I'm hoping it will go well, so wish me luck!
- I am thinking about going on a Spanish Exchange trip next year. It sounds really exciting but also scary, so I'm still thinking about whether or not I'll be going. I know that I'll regret it if I don't go, and maybe it's something that I should just go for. We'll see.. You'll hear about it soon!
- It's nearly the summer holidays, so YAYYY! That does mean I'll be in Portugal for the whole of August, so you'll have to bear with me as the posts will be kind of random... However, you will get a recap of my holidays like last time and hopefully you'll like that? I think we're planning on going to the Benfica stadium so I'm excited for that!
- Next year is going to be more demanding for me in terms of exams.. What I may start doing, depending on how I'm feeling, is posting when I can instead of a schedule, but I'm thinking too far ahead here! We'll see how it goes and I'll tell you my decision.
I hope you had a great June! Anything exciting happen or will you be doing any fun things next month? Tell me!