Recent Stuff: A Little Tidying Up | Weaving Pages: Recent Stuff: A Little Tidying Up

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Recent Stuff: A Little Tidying Up

Hello Everyone!!

In light of me missing yet another monthly recap, I decided just to tidy-up all the bloggy stuff and let you know what's been going on!

On the Blog:

I HAVE A NEW BLOG DESIGN! Yay! I'm really happy with it, and also proud because I made it all by myself- including the background which I just figured out how to do! XD. Do you like it? Tell me your thoughts!

I feel like I'm managing some order in terms of my blog schedule. Things have been a little crazy lately, as you'll know, but I had a lucky few days where I got a load of inspirations for posts that you've hopefully enjoyed?! My favourite is probably this rewritten version of Wrecking Ball, inspired by TFiOS and written by me and Zoe! I'm thinking of roping Zoe in to rewrite some more songs. What do you think- would you enjoy that?

I'm running a giveaway at the moment! Unfortunately, it's UK ONLY but if you live on that marvellous piece of land, then you can enter to win a copy of Picture Perfect by Holly Smale.

I FINISHED CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE. I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS. THEY ARE CONSIDERABLY LARGER THAN THE 733 PAGE BOOK ITSELF. I WROTE THEM ALL DOWN IN THIS LETTER (no spoilers!). I ALSO MET CASSIE AND SARAH REES BRENNAN. I HAVE SO MANY FEEEEELLLLIIINNNGGS. HOLD ME.

I had a load of rants on this blog, last month. Yes, they were all aimed at Michael Gove.

I also took part in my FIRST EVER Blog Tour! It was as part of the First Loves Blog Tour and it was such a great experience! I LOVED it!

Look out for another participation in a blog tour on the 23rd of June! It's a Q&A with the author- Can you guess who?

On the Land:

I'm in love with another couple of songs again. One is from the TFiOS soundtrack (Which I'm seeing soon, hopefully!), the other two are called Ghost and Clarity

I have managed to get my sister and I watching Once Upon A Time. It's AWESOME and I LOVE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS. Especially Red and Hook! Wait... should I ship these two just for weird shipping purposes?

CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE. 

I'm hoping to watch The Book Thief soon! I think this will be one sob filled month if I end up watching both TBT and TFiOS!

I GOT SHADOWHUNTER RUNE TEMPORARY TATTOOS. I WAS OVERJOYED.

I hope you enjoyed this little post, and I'll see you soon with a better recap! KEEP REMINDING ME!
Bye! xx


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...