2014 So Far - A Belated Recap | Weaving Pages: 2014 So Far - A Belated Recap

Thursday, 1 May 2014

2014 So Far - A Belated Recap


Hello Everyone!!

Since I failed at doing my monthly recaps this year, I've decided to give you one HUGE post so far with a compilation of my favourite things from the past four months! I hope you enjoy it and that it makes up for the missed recaps.


Favourite Reviews:




Letter From A Reader: If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch (This is a review that I love very much. It's probably my favourite so far.. XD)

Favourite Posts:







Favourite Blogosphere Moments:

I love Amber's Blog Notes Project. I can't wait to see the result of the whole thing!

Cuddlebuggery did a survey on blog reading habits. I took part, and here are the results: Part 1. Part 2.

I'm so happy for Lucy, since Project UKYA is going so well!

Favourite Book:

As I Blogged I Listened To:

The Multi-Language Version of 'Let it Go' from Frozen. Basically, it's the whole song sung in 25 different languages. SO. COOL.

Empire by Shakira. Shakira is just so awesome.

Panic Chord and Home by Gabrielle Aplin. All her songs are amazing.

She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Excuse my love for this band, but I love their songs.

I love Mumford & Sons, and I Will Wait has to be one of my favourite songs.

Since the 25th of April was the day of the Portuguese Revolution in 1974, this song is held dear to the hearts of many people, so I had to listen to it. You can find out more about the Portuguese Revolution here.

After I Blogged I Watched:

Modern Family. I laugh so much when I watch this. It's perfect for making you feel better on a Monday.

The Middle. This, again, is so funny. All the characters are so ridiculously funny that I always end up in stiches.

The Good Wife. This is so good. So much tension, and back-stabbing. Basically, it's really dramatic and awesome. I haven't included a trailer because I don't want to spoil anything.. but it's really good!

Agents of SHIELD. Oh Gosh. Here we go. This is my favourite TV Show right now. So many feelings, so many Ships, SO MUCH EVERYTHING. Along with the trailer, here's an intro to my favourite characters (I lied, they're an OTP) to convince you to watch. Also- look out for some SHIELD related stuff, here on the blog!

The Crimson Field. This is really good too. It's about the nurses and doctors in WWI, and me and my sister are currently loving it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed read this recap. Have a great May!

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...