Top Ten Characters I Constantly Want to Slap | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Characters I Constantly Want to Slap

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Top Ten Characters I Constantly Want to Slap

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish
Quick Note: I may have decided to cheat so this is last week's topic, but I just HAD to do this!

Top Ten Six Characters I Constantly Want To Slap

11235712
1. Cinder's Stepmother and sister from Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Whilst one of Cinder's stepsisters was sosososo sweet, I absolutely hated the other one and Cinder's stepmother. They were such awful people and constantly mean to Cinder.. :(
2. Aidan from The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Aidan was a jerk. End of story. He did redeem himself slightly by the end of the book, but I hold *slight* grudges...hmph.
3. Clancy from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Clancy is some sort of power hungry maniac who needs a reality check. Slap him. And his annoying charisma that tries to stop you from slapping him. SLAP HIS CHARISMA ESPECIALLY.

4. Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K.Rowling
I don't know one single person that doesn't hate Umbridge. If you don't hate Umbridge, then A) You haven't read Harry Potter, or...Nope. Can't think of another reason why you wouldn't want to slap Umbridge.

3777732
5.Sebastian from City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Sebastian is one of the most evil teenagers ever. There are moments whilst reading The Mortal Instruments that he is so evil that you want to get a pan and smash it over his head in the hope that you might save your beloved characters.

9413044
6. Cole from Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Why do I want to slap Cole? Because he is gorgeous and infuriating at the same time, and he still manages to be loveable.

  I tried to come up with characters that aren't very well know in books, but there were a few I had to throw in there!
Bye! xx


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...