Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

1. Stephanie Perkins
Everyone seems to have read Anna and the French Kiss and everyone seems to love Stephanie Perkins! Alas, I seem to have not read any of her books yet, but I will fix that soon.

2.Stephen Chbosky
I have been told time and time again that I need to read Perks of Being a Wallflower. Well, guess what? It is on my TBR pile, but... it hasn't been read yet... I NEED THE ORGANIZATION FAIRY.

3.Leigh Bardugo
I have heard so much about the Grisha series and about how awesome Mal/Sturmhond/The Darkling are, and yet again, this is one of the books on my TBR pile. I really, really, really want to read it soon though!

4. Richelle Mead
This author's lovely book, Vampire Academy, is being made into a film. People have told me to read Vampire Academy, but since it's vampires, I guess I'm always going to be kind of hesitant... I do want to give it a try though!

5. Laini Taylor
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series seems to have people erupting into mounds of feels everywhere, but I STILL haven't read it! The more I write of this TTT, the more I realise how many books by great authors I haven't read!

6.Tahereh Mafi
Shatter Me is another book I have on my TBR pile. People seem to love this series, which is one of the reasons I want to read it that much, but I seem to be late to the party..!

7.  Rainbow Rowell
Her books have been recommended to me time and time again but I still haven't had the opportunity to pick them up!

8. Scott Westerfield
I have heard about his books a lot but I've never thought to have a go at reading them. They just don't seem like my kind of thing..

 
9. Lauren Kate
Lauren Kate's Fallen is on my TBR list on Goodreads actually, but I am already swamped with so many books to read that my list has been neglected lately...

10. Kiera Cass
I have heard a lot about The Selection but I have yet to read it! What do you think of it? Because I've heard mixed reviews..!
 
 After my blogging break, I'm finally back with a post written by yours truly! I'm trying to get back on track with the schedule, but we're moving shortly so finger crossed it won't affect my blogging too much!
Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...