Blogoversary Day 4: When We Draw.. | Weaving Pages: Blogoversary Day 4: When We Draw..

Monday, 31 March 2014

Blogoversary Day 4: When We Draw..


Hello my wonderful Munchkins!

Welcome to the 4th day of my blogoversary where I have yet another post made possible with the contribution of some amazing bloggers.
For this post, I put some bloggers (including me) into pairs, and gave them the task of drawing each other, or something their partner's blog reminded them of. Here's what happened:



Amber then drew Ruby:

   Hawwa @ It Was Lovely Reading You drew Charli @ To Another World:


I drew Sandra @ Sandra's World of Books

I absolutely love all of these drawings! Thank you so much to all of the bloggers that participated- you are amazing people!! *hugs*
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...