Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry

11870085
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Ha..ha... MY POOR FEELINGS.

4374400
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Yet again. MY POOR FEELINGS.

893136
3. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
WHY, OH WHY? I SOBBED SO MUCH.

10616322
4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
This book is also known as the book that means I can not look at anything Divergent related without crying.

6131164
5. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
THAT EPILOGUE.

17258743
6. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scot
TEARS. MORE TEARS.

7074468
7.  Paw Tracks in The Moonlight by Dennis O'Connor
I was younger than I am now when I read this, and I basically had no feelings when it came to characters, so this was the first book to properly make me cry. I was a wreck.

10576365
8. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
HEART. RIPPED. OUT.

  714902
9. Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
This is basically an amazing book with an ending that was so sad that it ruined the rest of the series for me.

  12649718
10. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

This book is huge. It is so beautiful. You love it. THEN IT MAKES YOU CRY.
 
 I noticed whilst doing this that TFiOS, If I Stay, Allegiant, Heartbeat and Paw Tracks in the Moonlight all have blue covers. In other words: READ BOOKS WITH BLUE COVERS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...