Letter From a Reader: Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi | Weaving Pages: Letter From a Reader: Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Monday, 10 February 2014

Letter From a Reader: Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Hello Everyone!

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at ATOM, so thank you to them for sending it to me for review!! I guess this series has ended then.. I will miss it!!


18071739Title: Into the Still Blue
Author: Veronica Rossi
Series: Under the Never Sky #3
Source: Publisher
Publisher: ATOM
Published: February 6th 2014
No. of Pages: 336


Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most. -(Goodreads)


 5 stars: Page the bird salutes this book, and starts
 flying with joy.



Dear Into the Still Blue,

First, let me say thank you. It has been an honour to have been on such an amazing journey with such remarkable people. I feel as though as have gained yet another set of characters who I hold dear to my heart, and who will be in the midst of my thoughts every day. 

You have taught me many things through every single one of your pages, sentences and words. You have shown me and countless others how no one person should be treated differently to another, no matter how different they may be. You have shown me how our family are the ones who will be there for you no matter what, and that family doesn't have to be by blood. You have shown me that true friendships are these weird, wonderful things that get through even the darkest of times, and then help you to get back to the light.

On this journey, I have watched Perry and Aria grow into amazing people. I have watched them come together to become a team. To become much more than just lovers- they became best friends as well. I can't help but be proud of them. 
I admire the way they support each other, and how others around them support them too. Without Talon, Willow, Cinder, Roar, Molly, Bear, Reef and so many others they would never have accomplished the amazing feats they have now. I feel as if through the hardships, your characters have created such strong ties and bonds that nothing will ever be able to break them, even as their story continues. 

Though you may have suffered losses, Into the Still Blue, I admire the way you dealt with them. Your characters were strong, even though at times they were more broken than they had ever been before. They kept going because of those around them, and because of what they knew had to be done. Though at times they were so fragile, that is when the power of those ties and bonds I talked about shone through.

I guess I am sad that now your story has ended, but then I correct myself. It hasn't. It will keep going and though I may not get to witness future adventures personally, I feel as if someway, I will know- and with that I may put you, Into the Still Blue, down with a warm and happy smile.

Love,



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...