Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Five Things On My Reading Wishlist

1. A Portuguese Character in an English Book.
I'm sorry if I bore you with my patriotism, but I can't help it. I would love there to be a Portuguese character (I would love the author even more if it was a Main Character..!) in a YA, English language book. It is my dream to find this. Preferably, they'd be bad-ass and awesome, but you can't have everything!




2. A Character named Rita, who is awesome and not evil..
I do not know not know of a single character in a YA book called Rita. This should be on everyone's wishlists, because who doesn't want a character with the same name as them!? To me, it would be the most awesome thing in the world and I would probably get out the party poppers and cake.. but they would have to, yet again, be awesome. Yep, that might seem kind of shallow, but if we're being honest with ourselves, no one wants some evil character who betrays everyone with their name.. *cough* Rita Skeeter *cough*

3. A Book where my favourite characters DON'T die. -_-
This is pretty much self-explanatory.



4. A Book that allows me to magically transport into it and go on awesome adventures.
Yeah, so this one, like the next thing on my wishlist is kind of far fetched, but wouldn't this be amazing? You could actually meet the characters in your favourite book. Imagine being able to go to the New York institute, or ask Voldemort why he has no nose.. Actually, I wouldn't suggest doing the latter..

5. A Book that Never Ends. 
Yes, it would have to be the most amazing book in the world, but imagine if everyday, you could just read a page or so of your favourite book EVER, and it would never end or get boring..somehow.. I'm still working on this idea..

Sorry it was a short TTT, but I couldn't think of anything besides the strange ideas above. Make sure to leave a link to your TTT, so I can see your wishlist!

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...