The Book Blogger TMI Tag | Weaving Pages: The Book Blogger TMI Tag

Monday, 27 January 2014

The Book Blogger TMI Tag

Hello Everyone!

This tag was created by Amber @ The Mile Long Bookshelf and I was tagged by Zoe @ Bookhi. I tag Sandra @ Tea Between Books and The Girls @ Verbosity Book Reviews! Here Goes:

What book are you reading?
Uh well.. I'm in between books right now, so I'm giving A Tale of Two Cities another go, and reading The Woman in Black for school! :)
 
What are you wearing?
A awesome hoodie that says "Follow My Blog" on it. I don't wear hoodies that much, but IT'S SO COLD HERE.

OTP?
Raffe and Penryn. AND SO MANY MORE. WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS.

Blogger or WordPress?
Blogger because I've never used Wordpress *gasp* and it's what I'm using at this very moment.

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
I can't choose! Though I adore reading and staying inside in the warmth, I also love going outside and doing awesome things. Pleaseeeeee don't make me pick!

What is the last book you read?
Fire by Heather James. If you are prepared to ship two people badly, go read this. BRAE AND JAZZ ALL THE WAY.

What is the book you’re going to read next?
That I have not yet decided. I'm impulsive when it comes to books and I can never make my mind up.
 
eBooks – yes or no?
Yes, but a real book would so win in a fight.

Where do you prefer to read?
In bed, or on my bean bag- which everyone seems to be sitting in a the moment, so it's not exactly just mine...

Who is the last person you tweeted?
Hawwa. She's an awesome unicorn who's blog you should go and visit.

Who’s blog did you look at last?
Zoe's blog, of course, to get the questions from! ;)

Who is your favourite blogger?
THIS IS CRUEL. IT'S LIKE ASKING ME TO PICK MY FAVOURITE BOOK.

Who is your favourite booktuber?
Lucy and Amber do amazing videos, and Christine from PolandbananasBOOKs is also awesome.

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?

I tell them to read all sorts of things, and then annoy them constantly by quoting books and telling them all about how much I love books. If all else fails, I buy them a book for their birthday- but that only happens if they are worth it. If they aren't? Glaring it is.

 Who is the last author you spoke to?
Uh..... I think it was Cara Rosalie Olsen about me reviewing her book- which I'm so excited to read!

Who is the last person you texted?
My Mum, because she's an extremely awesome person!

Who is your all-time favourite book character?
This is another cruel question. I LOVE ALL OF THEM. However, some of my favourites have to be Hermione Granger, Isabelle Lightwood, Will Herondale, Rudy and Liesel from The Book Thief AND SO MANY MORE. This feels like I'm betraying someone.

UKYA or USYA?
It doesn't matter to me to be honest.. I'm the sort of person that fails to notice whether she's reading UKYA or USYA- all I want is an amazing book!

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
I don't drink when I read, so I can't really say! Although, my favourite drink of all time is Lipton's Ice Tea. I could live off the stuff.

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
I'm wondering if I should be honest or attempt to say something witty? I'll go with being honest: I'd still dance like I do now, but I'd spend more of my time on electronic stuff.

How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?
Two, but the 2nd one is all books from when I was little.

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
It has to be all of my favourite book bloggers. Since they are awesome, and authors also tend to have blogs, so technically they are book bloggers too so YAY! LOOP-HOLE!

Insta-love- yes or no?
Nope. If I see insta-love it makes me want to hit something with a frying pan.

Favourite author?
Cruel question number 3. How can I not say J.K.Rowling though? I think that her books are one of the reasons I love reading so much!

What is the number-one book on your wishlist?
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi, because I just want it soooo badly!!

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
I have to say female. I think it's because I end up connecting with the protagonist more.

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
Catching Fire, hands down. I don't know if anything apart from the Harry Potter books could beat it.

What is the last song you listened to?
*thinks* Hey Brother by Avicii.

Which do you enjoy reading more – negative reviews or positive reviews?
I don't really have a preference- it just depends on how much I enjoy reading the actual review!

Who are you going to tag?
The awesome people listed at the top! ;)

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...