It is 2014 now!! It feels kind of weird because for me, 2013 has gone so quickly. It's kind of scary and intimidating how quickly things go by..! Anyway, I hope you all have a great 2014 so on with the December recap!
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Falling Hard by Megan Sparks
Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
A Midsummer Tights Dream by Louise Rennison
Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Tobias Eaton
Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR
Discussions With an Eight Year Old: Being Bilingual
Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Raffe
End of Year Book Survey 2013
Around the Blogosphere:
- Amy wrote a post about being a bad reviewer- which she isn't! We all adore you Amy, but it's a great post because it addresses things I'm sure we have a felt at some point whilst blogging!
- Amber did an extremely sweet post wishing everyone Merry Christmas and talking about her blogging buddies.
- Ruby did this amazing post advising people on what classic to read, but instead of just writing things out she used graphics!
Top 5 Posts:Take Away the Books:
- Letter from a Reader: Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- Top Ten Bookish Things I'm Thankful For
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Guest Post: June @ Sunshine Reviews: Different Genres
- Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
- This month I had the pleasure of going to see Frozen at the cinema. IT. WAS. AMAZING. It's officially my favourite Disney film ever and I'm making you go see it. GO SEE IT.
- It was Christmas!! I hope you all had a lovely day and also, I hope you had a great New Year's Eve!
- On that note, I would like to thank anyone who's reading this for doing just that. Reading this blog. I started it on April 1st 2013, so I'll be celebrating my 1 year blogoversary in four months time..! It's just gone so quickly, but along the way I've met so many other bloggers and learnt so many things and this is definitely one of the best things I've done. So Thank You. For reading this blog, for commenting, for joining me on Twitter and for everything. Blogging wouldn't be worthwhile if I didn't have people who supported me such as my family and you guys. *hugs*
Well.. I did a great job of getting all sentimental there..! Have a great 2014!