Discussion: Books and Hype. | Weaving Pages: Discussion: Books and Hype.

Saturday, 11 January 2014

Discussion: Books and Hype.

Hello!!

So, how do you like my discussion graphic style? This was something I just though about the other day! Maybe hype and fandoms affect a book- sometimes for the best, and sometimes for the worst. I know for some people, hype makes them kind of scared to read a book, and for others they tend to try books that have lots of hype around them. For me, it doesn't make a difference, but I can't help think imagine if I had gotten an ARC of The Hunger Games, Harry Potter or City of Bones. Maybe I would still have given these books 5 stars, but would I just forget about them? Or would I fangirl and book push like I do now? Have you ever thought about that and what's your opinion? 

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...