Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

13595486
1. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
 I got this book for my birthday, and IT IS SO PRETTYYYY AND, I still need to read it.. Yeah, I think that since people love this book so much, I'm kind of scared to read it, but I WILL DO IT. PROMISE.

13533650
2. The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clark
*sings* Piratttessss...

345627
3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
With my new found liking towards, Vampires, I am now open to reading this book - and I shall! The film is coming now next year, and no way am I seeing that before I've read the book!!

7631105
4. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
I really enjoyed The Maze Runner, so I have no idea why I haven't gotten round to reading the second book!! I think I'll definitely have to read it this winter.

11235712
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I really need to find out what the fuss is about, because EVERYONE loves this book! I think I'll definitely read it soon!

17568548
6. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
I have heard LOADS about this book, and I know I have to read it. It's been on my TBR for a while now, but I can't wait till I can get my hands on a copy. Plus, Judith will be proud.. ;)

17210391
7.  Fire by Heather James
AMY AMY AMY, ARE YOU PROUD!?!! I've got a copy of Fire for review from the lovely author and I can't wait to get started! I'm sure it will be awesome.

13246736
8. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
This book has been on my shelf for AGEESSS, but I will read it! It seems quite scary, so I think this book will be for me to read in the morning, otherwise there is no way I'll be able to fall asleep!
 
17167166
9.Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
 Another book that has been on shelf and that I have to read!! I've read a bit already, but I keep putting it down when I realise that there are ARC books I need to read and review, and then I go into a mad, frantic panic when I realise I haven't read any of them...
  
6605625
10. The Enemy by Charlie Higson
ZOMBIEEEESS. Also, I got it signed... so EEEEKKKK!
 I'm amazingly bad at actually having a list that says "Winter TBR" so I decided to look at my TBR list and choose which ones I'll be reading in the winter!
Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...