Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

17162080
1. Two Lies and a Spy by Kat Carlton
I pretty much adore spy/heist books, so I can't resist the sound of this! It seems like my type of book, and I really like the cover- anyone else love it too?

12294652
2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
I have heard people singing this book's praises for quite a while, and I adore the premise. It's one of those books you just want to get your hands on as soon as possible!

7991200
3. Angel by L.A.Weatherly
I was recommended this book by a friend, and since I love books about Angels it's been itching at the back of mind, telling me to read it, so I definitely wouldn't mind if Santa got this for me!

15745753
4. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
This is another one of those books that I suspect that if I don't read it soon, Twitter will attack. To say the least, if Santa's interested in my safety he would give me this book.. ;)

11235712
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I've mentioned before that I wanted to read this, and the other day I downloaded a sample onto my Kindle. Needless to say, I've kind of fallen in love with it and I have to get my hands on a copy soon...

15283043
6. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
This is another sweet, contemporary book that I need to read! It seems quite a happy/lovey story so it's perfect for when I want to read something that will make me smile!

13481748
7.  Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
I think this is one of those cry-yourself-to-sleep books but everyone seems to love it, so I'm determined to give it a go! It's also a historical fiction so, need I say more?

13112869
8. Not a Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis
I'm pretty sure that I witnessed quite a few bloggers having breakdowns due to wanting to read this book so bad. These events hold promised that this will be an awesome book..
 
12157407
9. In The After by Demitria Lunetta
I read to many dystopian books..AND I don't even do it on purpose or consider it my favourite genre! Still, this is an example that I will never stop wanting to gain more skills on how to survive the apocalypse..
  
13018503
10. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
The blurb of this book just seems so good, but unfortunately there isn't a UK edition... Yet. Then again, Santa can be awesome and get me a copy..?
 PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS ON XMAS EVE: Are you jealous that I get to open my presents at Midnight? Hehe, it's a tradition in Portugal! :D Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas!
Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...