Monthly Recap: October | Weaving Pages: Monthly Recap: October

Friday, 1 November 2013

Monthly Recap: October


Hello Everyone!

Why is the year going so fast?! Pretty soon, it'll be November (CATCHING FIRE!!) and then December (CHRISTMASSSS!) - which has just reminded me...I should really do at least one seasonal post....Yeah....By the way, I'm going to warn you that I have a load of Cat GIFs that need to be used so....HERE'S ONE:

Just look at that awesome Cat-ness...

Reviews:
Awesome/Important Stuff:
Around the Blogosphere:
   
Me, Amy and Charli did a buddy read of The Soterion Mission but I ended up DNF-ing, unfortunately.

Lucy revealed her Project UKYA video!!

I'm going to go see Sarah Rees Brennan and Holly Black whilst they are on tour in the UK!! I'm SO excited!

Favourite Book:
Take Away the Books:
  • I'm currently swimming in revision and homework.
  • I have an obsession with the show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D which you should all watch. By the way, I ship Fitz and Simmons. You should too.
  • Wolfblood ended....WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS NOW?
  • I STILL need to read Allegiant...But I'm also SO SCARED to read it...
Yeah....October was good for me, how about you? What things did you do? Also, I want you to tell me if there is anything you'd like to see happen on my blog! Any new posts, memes and suggestions, and even posts that you think aren't working anymore! I really want to know!

Bye! xx
 



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...