Guest Post: Charli @ To Another World | Weaving Pages: Guest Post: Charli @ To Another World

Monday, 4 November 2013

Guest Post: Charli @ To Another World

Hi *waves*! My name is Charli and I blog at To Another World, a (yes, yet another) YA/teen book blog. Now, Rita needed a guest post (and quick!) so I, rather foolishly, decided to step in for her... It was one of those foolish "I'm going to be a gallant knight" situation. No, I love doing this. SO. I sat down and thought, what the heck am I going to write about?! And I so decided that I would talk about my oh-so-amazing bookish habits, because... I have a few... *sheepish grin*

OK, one is that I won't dogear, put the book upside down or even use bookmarks except paper-thin ones in my books. I mean, I'll use bookmarks in library books (dogearing is never acceptable and putting a book upside down on a surface can crack the spine) but my own books must be pristine. They get dirty anyway, somehow, so I don't know why this is what I do, but it is.

Another is that I always take the dustjacket off a book while I'm reading it. They just really annoy me and I can't stand them! I always get the edges all crumpled, anyway. I know this is the case with a lot of people, haha.

Book blogger wise, I like to use sticky notes with notes, complex or not, and then compile them. I've tried other methods but it's just what works best for me :) if you don't have a method, perhaps have a go at this?

So, I know this is kinda short, but I hope it's given you a little entertainment! What are YOUR bookish habits??

Make sure to check out my blog and you can follow and chat to me on Twitter @Charli_TAW :D

Charli x
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Thank you SO much Charli!! *HUGS* I'm ever so grateful, because I have a quite a lot of tests coming up so I had no time to blog, unfortunately!! There are going to be some more guest posts this week, so watch out!!

 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...