What the Postman Brought (7) | Weaving Pages: What the Postman Brought (7)

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

What the Postman Brought (7)

Hello Everyone!

I'm apparently really bad at keeping up with book hauls.....yeah... Ah well! Here is my latest stack of books to read!

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
I can't wait to read this!! I'm actually going to go see Holly Black and Sarah Rees Brennan in November and.....I CAN'T WAIT. I've read sample chapters of this and it seems really good so look out for any happy skipping! (P.S. Look out for a post about the event I mentioned!)
Thank You Indigo!

She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick
This book has such an interesting storyline and I'm really looking forward to seeing the outcome. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll love it as much as I think I will!
 Thank You Indigo!

Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale
YAYYY! I'm really excited to read this book, because Geek Girl was just awesome and I'm hoping Model Misfit will be too! I'm sure that this will be just as funny and I'm SO EXCITED!
Thank You Harper Collins!

Roller Girls: Falling Hard/Hell's Belles by Megan Sparks
 These two books sound really awesome because I just love the premise! They include a sport called Roller Derby which seems so awesome! Probably a little too aggressive for me to want to do it, but....YAY!
Thank You Curious Fox!

 *I have obtained these books via Edelweiss.


A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
 I've heard about this book loads, and I've finally got it from the library! I'm really excited to read this because it's been on my TBR list for ages! I hope I enjoy it!

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
I really like modern twists on fairytales, and this seems like a great book! I'm looking forward to reading this. Thank you Balzer + Bray!
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
 This is possibly one of the 1st contemporary books I've read, but I'm really looking forward to it! Hopefully, it will be good! Thanks Balzer + Bray!
 
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
I ADORED the first book in this series and I'm SOOOOOOO happy to have gotten a copy!! I can't wait to read it! Thanks Balzer + Bray!

Unbreathable by Hafsah Laziaf 
I got this book from the author, and I'm already reading it! I LOVE the cover and it has been good so far, so hopefully I really enjoy it!

Bye! xx
 



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...