Top Ten Character Names I Love | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Character Names I Love

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Top Ten Character Names I Love


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Character Names I Love
*NOTE: I'm being a rebel because this was last week's TTT but I really wanted to do it!

Aria - Under the Never Sky Trilogy by Veronica Rossi

Bex - Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter

Cecily - The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare

Celaena - Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas


Lucas - Fated Series by Sarah Alderson

Peeta - The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

Penryn - Angelfall series by Susan Ee

Raffe - Angelfall series by Susan Ee

Silver - The Elites by Natasha Ngan

This is more of a graphic TTT because, what can I really say about character names? Not that much except I LOVE these ones! I hope you enjoyed it! By the way, I'm sorry for the grey backgrounds!! For some reason, they just went that colour but they were meant to be white...
Bye! xx


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...