Top Ten Books I Was Forced to Read | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Books I Was Forced to Read

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Top Ten Books I Was Forced to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Books I Was Forced to Read
 
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Hmm....How do I say this? I BLAME ALL OF YOUUUUUU! And of course my friend who also made me read this...You should be proud that you have simultaneously completed and ruined my life with one book recommendation. Yep...It's your fault that I was hysterically crying during a whole weekend, and broke down just talking about the book. Your fault. *cries because of the word fault...*
2. Geek Girl by Holly Smale
This is pure awesomeness. And hilarious-ness. Honest! I was also book pushed by some blogger friends who, I have to admit have good taste because this was a great book!! I really hope I get to meet Holly Smale sometime, too. This gets my book-pushing seal of approval.
3. Angelfall by Susan Ee
RAFFE. That's all that I should have to say, but I really need to explain the book pushing aspect, don't I? Since I've told this story THOUSANDS of times, I shall just say that I was nearly disowned by a bloggy friend...BUT THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST LIFE DECISIONS EVER SO I AM IN THEIR DEBT.

4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
So yeah...I haven't actually read this yet but Judith and Amber made me put it on my TBR...Vampires *shudder* The only reason I will be reading this is because they have assured me these Vampires don't sparkle but still....What have I got myself into!?
5. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
I blame my friend. Again. She LOVED this book, me? It made me feel depressed. Not in a I-love-this-book-even-though-it-is-sad but in a I-have-lost-faith-in-humanity-and-everything sort of way. Yeah....

6. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
My friends...Yet again...I actually enjoyed the first book but then Georgia got MORE AND MORE annoying as the series went on and I DNF'd the book I was on. I RARELY DNF.

Errr...Well, it's become Top Six Tuesday....But I'm kind of proud because I am such a book pusher- but not book pushed that much..HA! *evil laugh* 
Bye! xx
 



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...