What the Postman Brought (6) | Weaving Pages: What the Postman Brought (6)

Sunday, 29 September 2013

What the Postman Brought (6)

Hello Everyone!

I haven't done a book haul in AGES and I have bought SO many books since then! I think it's time for me to share those with you:


The Sound: I bought both these books from Waterstones and I was so happy when they arrived! I am a huge fan of Sarah Alderson's books and I've actually already read the sound! It was really good and I can't wait for you to see the review.
United We Spy: Again, this is a book from one of my favourite authors and it's the last book in the Gallagher Girls series! I haven't read this yet but I'm so excited to!

Black Friday: I received this book from Hachette Children's Books for review (Thank You!). It's part of one of my favourite series and I can't to read it! I've heard that it's got some of the old characters in it, so YAY!
The Fault in Our Stars: After SO. MUCH. PESTERING. I have gone and bought this book because I want to read it, as well as the fact that I have an army of bloggers looming over me to see my reaction...Hmm... I'm so tempted to see how long I last without being bombarded with tweets if I post that I don't like it on twitter...
Angelfall: I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH THAT I HAVE NO WORDS. JUST WAIT FOR MY REVIEW.
World After: THE SEQUEL IS JUST AS AWESOME AND I HAVE NO WORDS AGAIN, SO WAIT FOR THE REVIEW. *Collapses from Fangirling*
Antigoddess: This book, I haven't read yet, but I actually won it in a twitter giveaway! I was so excited when I found out and I can't wait to start reading!
The Enemy: I went to an author event for the first time EVER, and I met Charlie Higson! This book is actually signed but I have yet to read it! I'm so excited though, because Charlie Higson was incredibly funny and nice! The story behind the book was so interesting to hear about and just makes me more excited!


 Speak: This is my first book swap ever! I did it with Zoe from Zoe's Book Blog and it was so much fun! I sent her a little note, and she sent one as well, and it's definitely something I want to do again! Thanks Zoe!

I also received this book for review from the author! It seems SO good and I can't wait to read it! Thank you Hafsah!

I hope you enjoyed this book haul!

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...