What the Postman Bought (5) | Weaving Pages: What the Postman Bought (5)

Friday, 6 September 2013

What the Postman Bought (5)

Hello Everyone!

As you may know, I recently got back from holiday and in doing so, got LOADS of Book Mail! I'm going to share that, and more, with you today!

 To start off, I got these two books for my birthday this year! The first one, The Hobbit, was given to my by my wonderful cousin (Ola Joao!! Obrigada por me teres oferecido este livro!) and it's the 75th Pocket Edition of The Hobbit!! I chose it since it is sooo pretty and I've actually never read The Hobbit...I know...
The next book, Wool, was given to me by my little sister, who you will meet soon....hehe! (Obrigada Ines por este presente lindo!) Knowing my love for books, she bought this for me!! Thank You!!

 These were the books waiting for me when I got home:

Amber: This book I got from Curious Fox books, and it seems very interesting! I know that some of my bloggy friends have read this and liked it so I think it should be good!

Monument 14: When I got back, there was a WHSmith at the train station where I was....and I couldn't resist...Therefore, this was one of the books I bought! This is part of my Sweet Six for these three months so it's about time I read it!! It seems good, so I'm looking forward to it!

Crown of Midnight: This was the 2nd book I bought because OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SERIES. The first book was brilliant so I can't wait to start this book!!

Geek Girl: I got this book from Harper Collins, after seeing my bloggy friends (Yes, it's them again) fangirl. I then read the preview and decided it was a neccessary book to read because it is AWESOME.

Rendezvous in Russia: This book was sent to me by Orion Children's Books, because I'm a huge fan of the series! I really enjoy reading Lauren St. John's books so I'm looking forward to this book!

Resist: I was sent Resist by Bloomsbury, and I can't wait to read it! This only comes out in October, but after reading the 1st book, I'm very excited to learn the outcome!

All Our Yesterdays: I was also sent this by Bloomsbury. I'm VERY excited to read this since I've heard SO many goo things about it! Everyone on Twitter's fangirling about it! I shall read it soon and I can't wait!

Thank you to Curious Fox Books, Harper Collins, Orion Children's Books and Bloomsbury for sending me these lovely books!


A day ago, I got That Burning Summer from Hot Key Books. Thank you to them for sending it to me as it seems very good and I'm looking forward to reading it!


This just goes o show how awesome Twitter is. I won a competition on Twitter were I got these signed bookmarks from Author Megan Curd. One of them has a lovely message on and I loved getting them! I'll defintely be using them soon!

That's my Book Haul done! Hope you enjoyed it!

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...