Top Ten Books On My Autumn 2013 TBR List | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Books On My Autumn 2013 TBR List

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Top Ten Books On My Autumn 2013 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Books On My Autumn 2013 TBR List


1. United We Spy by Ally Carter
I'm a hard-core fan of this series, and I'm slowy coming to terms with the fact that after this book, I shall never read about Cammie, Bex, Liz or Macey again. Never. Again.*breaksdown and cries* Despite how much it pains me, I can't wait to read this book and as soon as I get home, I'm going to go buy it. In fact, since this is scheduled, I probably already have.. *crosses fingers*


2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I've also come to realise that if I don't read this book soon, a whole host of bloggers will come upon me like a swarm of flies and....well...umm...I don't want that to happen... Also, my friend has read this, cried, and I'm sure she's going to force me to read it soon..It seems like a great book so I'm excited.


3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
I love this series with an passion, and though I went on a rant about the title of the book, nothing is going to stop me from reading this book. As soon as it comes out. That's how I roll, and that's what is going to happen because I AM EXCITED. 


4. Resist by Sarah Crossan
The first book to this series, Breathe, was a book I just happened to pick up from the library. It was a good choice. I really enjoyed this book and I can't wait to read Resist! It's the last book in the series, so I really want to find out what happens!

5. Two Lies and a Spy by Kat Carlton
Sooo...I have a thing for Spying books and this book seems really good, which is why it's on my TBR list. It has NOTHING to do with the two guys on the cover who have made me anticipate book boyfriends... Nope. Not at all. Apart from those two, I really think this book sounds great, and I hope to read it soon!

6. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
This book has been sitting on my shelf for AGEEES...as well as the sequel. I really want to read it, but I have LOADS of books to read! Still, I'll try and read this book really soon because it seems good! I hope I like it!

7. Variant by Robinson Wells
I think I first heard about this book from Amber @ Books of Amber who, if I'm right, really loves this book! I looked it up on Goodreads and added it to my TBR list, but it's stayed at the back of my mind nagging me to read it! Therefore, I'm taking it as a sign that I should really read this soon!


8. Angelfall by Susan Ee
This book, is the sort that loiters around my conscience telling me to read it, but I have just not got round to it yet! Me having not read this book is such a problem that Octavia @ Read. Sleep. Repeat. Is threatening to disown me and my cow...or something like that....I think I'll read it soon..!



9. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bargudo
Hmmm....I'm suppose to be the book pusher here! However Shadow & Bone has been recommended to me many times by the blogging community, but the one fangirl that stands out is Judith @ Paper Riot. Guys, if you didn't already know, she LOVES this book...which means I better get reading it because I don't want to be disowned by someone else...


10. Fire by Heather James
You have all probably heard about my unrelenting deals with Amy.. (who has been mentioned so many times on this blog YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO SHE IS). If you haven't heard of these deals...Have you been living in a hole for the last 5 months? No? I shall have to start tweeting more then... Still, since Amy has read the first to HP and is going to read The Mortal Instruments, I now have to fufill my end of the bargain..which means I shall be reading this book soon!

I hope you enjoyed this Tope Ten Tuesday! There will be more the week after next!

Bye! xx
 



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...