Monthly Recap: September | Weaving Pages: Monthly Recap: September

Monday, 30 September 2013

Monthly Recap: September


Hello Everyone!

We are now drawing to a close of a great month....Again. Weaving Pages has made many changes such as getting a blog schedule, starting a new meme, and unfortunately, getting rid of Sweet Six because I just don't have the time to do that anymore... :( Here's a recap of September:

Reviews:
Awesome/Important Stuff:


Around the Blogosphere:
   
Lucy hosted a UKYA chat! Which was LOADS of fun! You can see what went on here.

I participated in The Bookish Games and....TEAM TRIBUTE WON! WOO HOO!

There were lots of crazy, joint posts written...

Oh! Me, Amber and Sophie are going to BEA and stay in the Library Hotel, in 10 years time.

Favourite Book:
Take Away the Books:

  • I am VERY busy at the moment! The holidays are over so it's all work, work, work.
  • I recently started taking Jazz classes and it's SO MUCH FUN! Honestly, I think I'm starting to love it more than ballet!
  •  Wolfblood has recently started. It's a show on CBBC, and home to one of my OTPs...Maddy and Rhydian....You have NO IDEA how many feels I have..
  • I've also started Watching Supernatural recently. Go watch it. IT'S AWESOME. I just love it! :D Although I require a cushion to watch it so I don't get too scared...
  • I won two competitions this month....HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? O_o I never win anything so I was SO happy!
I hope you all had a great month! I certainly did, and I hope that October is just as good!
Bye! xx
 



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...