Weekly Recap: 1/08/13 - 10/08/13 | Weaving Pages: Weekly Recap: 1/08/13 - 10/08/13

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Weekly Recap: 1/08/13 - 10/08/13

Hi Everyone!

As you might remember, I didn't do a weekly recap last week as I was so busy! To make up for that, here is a recap of the past two weeks:



Around the Blogosphere:

Possibly some of the best news ever: AMY IS READING HARRY POTTER!!! FINALLY! I'M SO PROUD...THIS IS SO AWESOME, I'M SO HAPPY...AAVBHUSDFBJAFJNVAFKD

Umm...why do so many awesome things happen but I can NEVER remember them?

Ohh! There is an ongoing Twitter fight over who has Butterfly (from The Elites) on twitter. So far, I think I'm winning. *hugs Butterfly*

Non-Bookish Stuff:

I'm on holiday at the moment!! *waves* but I love you all so much I'm still blogging :)

Being bitten nine times on one leg by mosquitos = an unhappy Rita.

The obsession with Teen Beach Movie is still going strong.


So, that's a Recap of the last two weeks! Hope you enjoyed it!

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...