Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels | Weaving Pages: Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Hello Again!!

This time for Top Ten Tuesday, it's books I wish could've had sequels...and there are lots of them!

1. Hitler's Angel by William Osborne

I had so many feels over this book. Gosh, if I'd had a blog at the time you would've been in for a treat! I was distraught at the fact that there is no sequel..The ending was so heartbreaking but awesome and I NEED to know more..Oh Gosh, I'm going to start crying now I've written this..


2. The Sound by Sarah Alderson

Who cares if I haven't read this yet! I love Sarah Alderson's books so much that I just know that I'm going to need more! Have you seen, the likes of Alex and Lucas!? I absolutely can't wait to meet Jesse but now I'm also realising that I only have one book about him... *cries*

Golden

3. Golden by Jessi Kirby

This book is beautiful. That's the only way to describe it, okay? I loved it and gave it 5 stars and now I can't help but realise how great it would be if there was a sequel. Then again, that would mean more sobbing into my pillow but still..

Acid

4. ACID by Emma Pass

This book was full of action, with a great main character! When I bought it, I thought it was a series but unfortunately it wasn't! I would love to visit Jenna again and see how the IRB is getting on without ACID!

You Wish

5. You Wish by Mandy Hubbard

I laughed so much at this book. I honestly couldn't help but love it!! I'm sure that I was crying with laughter at one point because it was so hilarious! I would to see a sequel to this book as I'm sure it would be just as funny!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

So, technically this isn't cheating, even though it's part of a series....but, there is no sequel to HP and the Deathly Hallows! Anyway, I could go on reading Harry Potter for ever, so when I finished this book, I ended up with a massive book hangover during which I hugged this book and stared at the wall.

Me Before You

7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

I'll be honest and say that in no way would a sequel work out. Still, I loved this book so much even though it broke my heart into little pieces, scattered them over the ground and then stamped on them. It was beautiful enough to make me want a sequel. Preferably where we can bring people back to life.

Losing Lila (Lila, #2)

8. Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson

This one is a sequel, and there is a possibility there being a sequel to this one. Still. I NEED MORE. Under no circumstance am I ready to part with these characters. NEVER.

Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)

9. Goddess by Josephine Angelini

This book is the ending to a series, but I would love to read some more about Helen and Lucas!! Somethings were left unanswered and I want to know the answer!!

Shadow Wave (Cherub, #12)

10. Shadow Wave by Robert Muchamore

I had an obsession with these books because they are so fast paced and awesome, okay. Then after 12 books (I know, ONLY twelve??) the series ended and I was left distraught. Still, there is another series, but with different characters....The problem is I like the old characters better and I miss James, Kerry, Lauren, Gabrielle, Rat, Meatball....WAIT? The sticker on the corner of the book is appaling..The END for CHERUB!? Is that even possible?? Be gone, evil sticker...

I'm starting to think that this list shouldn't sound so fangirly...Who am I kidding? Everything on this blog probably sounds fangirly...

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...